The Sunday Summary



So one week into the challenge and I'm doing ok so far! I must admit, it does add an extra complication every morning, not only working out what clothes to wear but also what jewellery I need and making sure I've not worn it already...its ok one week in but I think come November I might have some issues!


I've had some great feedback on the blog too - if you're enjoying it then please do share it with your friends, we've got readers in America, Australia, the UK and Germany, which is really exciting for me. Also please do get in touch if you have any ideas or thoughts. I'm going to try to do a weekly summary as well as a feature around once a month - one might be a tutorial on making your own jewellery, a spotlight on jewellery trends, some key pieces that have caught my eye, and I would also really like to tell you about the stories behind some of my more special pieces. 


I hope you've had a good first week of 2012. I'm off to find some jewellery for tomorrow, right now I am thinking of a tribute to Beyonce and Jay-Z...wearing something Blue! 

No comments:

Post a Comment