Day 5 - Gold seashell pendant with pearls


I got this lovely little locket from the marvellous Eclectic Eccentricity in one of their brilliant sales last year. They do some great vintage look items and I've got a few of their pieces. I want to get one of our wedding photos reduced in size so that I can actually put photos in here as I remember as a child being really fascinated with lockets and the fact that people kept images in them so that they could feel close to their loved one - there's a real romance to lockets I think that we've probably lost a bit in the modern age when you're only ever a click away from anyone at any time.

I don't often wear much gold jewellery as I am not sure if it suits me but when I do I like it to be something a bit special and I think this definitely fits the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment