Day 9 - Harriet Kelsall earrings



My lovely husband, Dan, won me these earrings after Harriet Kelsall, whose jewellery company helped us to design my engagement and wedding rings, ran a competition on Twitter. I really like them - they are simple but classic and really light and easy to wear. They're from her Purple Label collection of dress jewellery which is pretty, contemporary and affordable too.


I made a matching pendant and bracelet as I had some hematite beads lying around which I sometimes wear with these as they are all quite subtle and complement each other really well.


I definitely recommend Harriet Kelsall if you're looking to get some jewellery made - like Lisa Snowdon recently did. Dan worked with their designers to create my unique engagement ring and then we both worked with them to design my wedding band. I love the fact that they are complete one-offs and no-one will have rings like them. It makes them really personal to me and even more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment