Day 19-22 - new rule time!

Ok so I have to add a new rule to the challenge. If I am sick and too poorly to even get out of bed then I don't have to wear an item of jewellery. For 3 1/2 days this week I've had some horrid virus and I've pretty much spent every one of those days/hours/minutes either unable to move or too achy to stay still. Which I do appreciate is rubbish but it can't be helped. 



I did toy with the idea of putting on four different pieces today and pretending but then I'd be lying so I thought it best to come clean. 


I put this bracelet on this afternoon after I'd managed to have a shower so this covers off today but for the other three I simply have nothing other than a duvet, some lemsip remnants and about 65 hours of sleep.


This bracelet was a summer sale bargain from Accessorize that I got to wear with a rather tropical dress on our honeymoon. It looks much better worn with a tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment