Day 17 - Virgin Vie bracelet



I've had this for years but only re-discovered it the other day - I'm glad I did. It was from Virgin Vie - they used to do a lot of jewellery but now I can't find it on their site, maybe they only do that at the parties? Anyway, I have the matching earrings and its a really nice 'holiday' set - the bracelet is chunky enough to stand out but its still quite subtle. The 'rocks' for want of a better description vary from being silver or grey in colour to ones with a shell style backing - Its really quite unusual. I like to think of it as the sort of piece an urban mermaid might wear. And yes, I am aware that I just wrote urban mermaid and such a thing doesn't exist and never will. But I know you know exactly what I mean...so let's leave it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment