Day 338 - 344 and Shop of the Week

Now we're into December I can't believe we're nearly there. I am a bit shocked I've got this far and having done a count I know I also have enough to see me through the rest of the year, and the 10 days I missed at the start when I was ill. It's pretty scary!

My Shop of the week this week is actually Mothercare! I found the lovely Little Bird charm bracelet from the Jools Oliver range but they also do a really fab range of personalised jewellery too. It's not online but if you have a big store near you then they should have it in there. We'll definitely be investing next year!

This week its been, top to bottom, Little Bird charm bracelet (from Mothercare), Pansy necklace (from Florrie Willow on Asos), Pansy earrings (Florrie Willow on Asos), Triangle earrings (Jon Richard at Debenhams), Charm necklace (Accessorize), green crystal necklace (Accessorize) and green crystal earrings (Accessorize)


No comments:

Post a Comment