Day 331 - 337 and Shop of the Week

Still working through the necklace stash...I'll be moving on to bracelets soon!
 
As I get bigger and more obviously pregnant (plus its almost been six years since I met my husband) my thoughts are turning to personalised jewellery that really symbolises something special like an anniversary or the birth of a child...so this week my Shop of the Week is Chambers and Beau - I can't find one thing I don't want on their website!! I want it all!
 
This week (I've been wearing (top to bottom); Owl necklace (Topshop), multi stone necklace (can't remember where this is from!), multi-strand bead necklace (from antique shop), black and grey bead necklace (hand made), shades of brown pearls multi-strand necklace (hand made), purple bead and hematite bead necklace (hand made) and butterfly crystal necklace (present).  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment