Day 317 - 323 and Shop of the Week


I've started to struggle now we're approaching the end of the challenge and being pregnant has left me pretty tired each day. Luckily I've found a stash of jewellery I had forgotten I even owned (eek!) so I think I've got enough to complete the challenge and make up for the 13 days I missed earlier in the year.
 
My Shop of the Week this week is Links of London purely because of their brilliant Movember range. Check out this amazing moustache charm! I am a big fan of Movember and think they have done incredibly well to not only run a brilliant campaign but also engage some incredible partners, such as Links.
 
This week I've been wearing a lot of necklaces, a fair bit of Accessorize and hand made pieces, top to bottom; red bead and button necklace (hand made), red bead necklace (Accessorize), blue, black and shell bead necklace (Accessorize), Russian doll necklace on chunky chain (hand made), turquoise and crystal necklace (hand made), natural bead necklace (hand made) and old and red bead necklace (hand made).
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment