Day 324 - 330 and Shop of the Week

I'm still working through my recently discovered stash, many of which I made when I was first experimenting with jewellery or are from charity shops which very much personify what I've been wearing this week!

Shop of the Week this week is Literary Emporium. I stumbled upon this boutique on Twitter and I adore their book themed jewellery. My favourite is definitely the silver cloud charm necklace. It's so unusual and really well priced too.

This week I have been wearing (from top to bottom); blue bead and crystal necklace (hand made), pearl and silver bead necklace (hand made), black and silver bead necklace (hand made), silver bead necklace (hand made), chunky turquoise necklace (charity shop), green bead and wood necklace (charity shop, possibly originally from Next) and hematite bead necklace (hand made).





No comments:

Post a Comment