Day 188 - Sage green pearl necklace

Today one of my best friends got married, and as I was bridesmaid she asked me to make the jewellery for myself and the other bridesmaids.

Working with her on designs and colours we settled on a simple pearl bracelet, single drop earrings and a simple single drop necklace.

Obviously I wore them all at the same time but I'll feature each one over three days so you can see them in all their glory.



You'll recognise this as I did a simple master class earlier in the year. I used chain bought in bulk from eBay and the pearls are from Smitten Beads.

And here is a photo (right) of my and my friend just after she lef the church - you can see me wearing the necklace.

Doesn't she look amazing?! I did her make up and I have to say that I am really pleased with how it came out. Obviously that's not why she looked so stunning but I like to think that I helped make her day a little bit easier and therefore a whole lot more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment