The Sunday Summary

So, as I mentioned the Shop of the Week this week goes to the amazing Tru Diamonds. I had been coveting a ring from them that I had seen ages ago in a magazine but although I may have high tastes I tend to have a meagre budget so I don't really buy myself a lot of jewellery that costs more than a tenner - particularly in 2012. I have to say the 'no buying' rule really is killing me. I know I broke it once (ok, maybe twice) already but both items were in the sale and were using birthday or Christmas present money so I think I can just get away with those but I am really starting to struggle. And we're not even half way through yet - eeek! 


Anyway, they were kind enough to let me try out the very ring I have lusted after for so long and I have to say I absolutely love it. I don't think these photos do the ring justice - the depth of the central stone is incredible and the outer gems are bright but not too flashy. I know when I went on honeymoon I was really worried about losing or damaging my rings so I think having a piece from Tru-Diamonds is a great way of still having that bling but without the worry of them being lost, broken or stolen. I also think their range would make fab wedding jewellery for brides or bridesmaids.


I can't recommend Tru Diamonds highly enough. They have so much variety and the ordering system is so easy - I plumped for a ring but I have to say that I'm already considering them for pendants/necklaces and bracelets (next year obviously!) - their simulated diamonds are stunning and you really can't tell that they aren't the real thing. Their pieces are set on sterling silver which is then plated with platinum or gold. They source their stones from diamond producers in Switzerland, and because they are produced in state-of-the-art facilities they are not blood/conflict diamonds. Each piece comes with a certificate of authenticity as well as a 90 day money back guarantee, a lifetime quality guarantee and full replacement warranty. They've even got a Jubilee collection and a stunning version of the royal engagement ring too! Go have a look, you really won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. I love it-I'm a huge fan of Art Deco and this really looks like it could be the real thing!

    ReplyDelete