Day 144 - stunning butterfly necklace

My lovely friend Katie made this absolute belter of a necklace; it arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to put it on today. It really is beautiful...And another benefit is because it's mirrored you can use it to check your lippy too!! Multi-tasking jewellery - I likey!

Katie has a fab shop on Etsy and this necklace matches the wonderful earrings I bought from her last year and wore in January. She sources all of the acrylic she uses for her pieces from offcuts which means that the colours can vary from each design. It also means that all of her products are using up otherwise waste acrylic which reduces the amount of waste in the world. Which I think it pretty awesome especially when she can turn it into something so flipping beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment